It is important to always choose a course that matches your goals (a language exam, foreign employment, etc.) and personality, because each type of course offers its own advantages. The following summary may offer some assistance:
|Group Courses||Individual Courses|
We are constantly starting courses in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish. If you have already studied a language, you will need to take a level-assessment test, so that we can place you in a group of the appropriate level.
We often get requests to organize classes by age (school children, high school, adult), which we always try to fulfil. In the interest of effective language learning, we organize courses with small groups: generally between 4-8 students.
We have three larger enrolment periods at our school: the majority of our group courses begin in these periods.
- Spring Courses (from February until the middle of June)
- Summer Courses (from the middle of June until the end of August, usually in two-week intervals.
- Autumn Courses (from the middle of September until the end of January)
Of course, apart from these times, we are constantly starting courses depending on the number and nature of requests (student levels, times).
- General Group Schedule: 2 x 2 hours / week (recommended schedule that is suitable for language development)
- Semi-Intensive Group Schedule: 3 x 2 hours or 2 x 3 hours / week
- Intensive Group Schedule: 4 x 4 hours or 5 x 4 hours / week
Of course the beginning of group courses is dependent on the number of interested students.
- 4-10 person groups - 1200 Ft/person/hour
- 3 person groups - 1600 Ft/person/hour
- 2 person groups - 2250 Ft/person/hour
Otherwise, look for special offers on our Facebook page!
We recommend this mainly for those whose schedule does not allow them to take part in a normal class, or who need to prepare for a specific task in a short period of time (e.g. presentations, conferences, business trips, language exams, etc.)
We organize individual courses with a flexible time table during the week between 7:00 and 20:00, and Saturdays between 7:30 and 14:00. The course has a fixed-price of 4400 Ft / hour.
By need, super-intensive (even 6-8 academic hours a day) residential training is available.
Please contact us by telephone or email for information about our current courses!
To apply, please visit our office or fill out the following application form, sign it, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org! We will contact you as soon as we find a suitable course for you.